Hell Tour Begins June 12 at Kentucky Lake Motorspeedway

The UMP Summernationals Hell Tour starts this Thursday at Kentucky Lake. From my perspective it has pretty much started at our house the week before the Dream.

I love the Summernationals, just hate the fact that the tracks are spread out so far!! I had planned on going to KLMS this Thursday, was going to make the trek and take Voche' the dog Austin rescued last year.

Now work is getting in the way!!! Hopefully, I can get out of a meeting early to pick up Smack and head to Brownstown. If not, we'll be at Kamp for sure!!!

Jason's helmet job was completed Saturday in between me running back and forth to the computer to find out what was going on with the Dream. It will drive me nuts being here while they're racing. Thank goodness for 4m and Dirtondirt!!