Catching up on Result Posts

OK -- I've been slacking posting -- but that's cause I've been pretty darn busy working on tee designs. So, this is my attempt to catch up on posts.

What's Been Going On
The Icebreaker Brownstown
It was FREEEEZING, I swear it took two hours for me to get warm on the way home. But, back to racing. Man, is Brownstown a flat track compared to what I'm used too. A guy infront of me was telling me they added banking.

The people in the stands were really cool that I talked to. Typically, I love qualifing, but that track was SLOW and qualifing was PAINFUL. It was like you wanted to push the cars around the track. Since it was my first trip, I don't know if that's usually what goes on.

The racing -- in the feature for part of it the front runners tight, excellent racing with Clanton, Owens and Bloomer all duking it out for the lead during the first 15 - 20 laps.

Jason had qualified 5th in his group of 30 cars. Finished third in his heat, started 17th and finished 13th. He was right on the rear of Jeep and Bill. Most of the racing was down on the bottom.

During the night, got to warm up and have a beer in Tami and Phil Bossingham's new motorhome. They had the big Feger banner in the front window. So that was fun.