Motor Problems

UGH!!! Darn it!!! The motor needs some work done to it. It only had like 7 nights on it!!

I'm not sure exactly what is wrong, I think it has something to do with the cam. Might sound crazy -- but typically I never really ask, sort of hoping for the no news is good news thing to happen. Plus, when it comes to motors if it is bad, it is quite depressing and everyone that comes and goes at this house gets in a major racing funk.

So, hopefully the guys will be able to get the motor back from Mike Mullvain on Thursday or early Friday morning to get it back in the car before Tri-City so we can have a full week-end of racing.

If not, I'm not 100% sure what will happen, perhaps they will borrow Bob's motor.

So, keep your fingers crossed :) that Mullvain was able to get the parts and get that motor together.

I'll try to update when I know more.