Feger wins Kamp

Last Friday and Saturday was the time to hit both of our home tracks. Darn rain won out at FC. But, Saturday we made it over to Kamp. Guess what -- we didn't take the tshirt trailer, so I got to watch the races. YEAH!!!

Tammie and Phil were already there when we got to the track. Phil had polish sausage, so Gma couldn't resist.

Twenty-six late models were on hand.

Timing, Jason qualified 5th. In his heat, things looked bad, he faded and finished fourth.

I'm sitting watching races and realized my Mom, Gma hadn't came back from the bathroom. Darn woman, Holly and I loose her all the time! I go look for her and have an Ah-ha moment.
Realized she was watching Kasey Kahne, her other favorite driver race in the Bossingham motor home :)

Late model feature time. Jason started pretty far back, like eighth, but at least that was better than starting 16th! I was pretty nervous, that's a lot of cars to pass in a short feature. Jason darted in and out of traffic extremely quickly and took the lead on lap five, he was on fire. As Brettman would say, he drove it like he stole it.